Re: [orca-list] other tts engines besides espeak and pico that are known to work?

Known to work, yes. Easy to install ... I'm afraid not. There's always Festival but it's a pain to get working because you have to edit a file and tell it to route it's output through Pulse Audio. There's also Eflite which I have never been able to get to work.

Alex M