Re: [orca-list] Festival

Hello, Boris,

I prepared instructions for people who wanted to try Festival out a
couple of years ago.  They are very strongly geared towards users of
Vinux but, I think they can be adapted to a wider audience.  I just
lack the time and motivation to do so at present.  I'm attaching a
copy of this file written in html in case you would care to use some
of its content to flesh out the guide you all have written which does
a nice job of addressing the more technical points.

Thanks.
Alex M