Re: [orca-list] MATE?

Hi Jean,

I haven't tried it myself, but I'm guessing since MATE is based on
Gnome 2.32 accessibility would be similar to a stock Gnome 2.32
distribution. As such I am pretty sure you would have to use the
latest Orca xdesktop release to be compatible as all the later
versions of Orca releases are based on Gnome 3.x.