[orca-list] Gnome3, accessible?

Hi,

ok so I'm going to do new experiences with gnome3, with some upstream code. To sum up, what should work
properly for accessibility? A combination of gnome-panel 3, gnome-fallback and gnome-twcm;s? With this, as
well as metacity, nautilus and the dependencies, I should recover on gnome3 the same a11y level as on
gnome2.32? Are we ok? I'm going to test also on Debian, see the difference and compare bugs.

On Debian testing, we seem to have also an a11y problem with mozilla suite. Titles of the pages are not read
by orca. Is that your feeling too? Or should I try also some other building?

Thanks for your help, which will give me a new hope in work.

Regards,