From: Jude DaShiell [mailto:jdashiel shellworld net]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 2:51 AM
To: Alex Midence
Cc: Thomas Ward; orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] the speakupmodified dists from speakupmodified.org

It's all the G.U.I. stuff that gets put on systems.  The openoffice suite
with all of its dependencies is one piece that can be stripped from initial
distribution and added in later.  Probably xemacs could replace openoffice
at a huge space savings too.  Probably not so many dependencies and most of
the functionality of openoffice will be there too. On Sun, 8 Jul 2012, Alex