Re: [orca-list] Which distro for Orca 3.2 and audio and console

Hi,
Gentoo sounds like a great distro for you then, if you don't mind waiting for packages to compile. It's got
all the stuff you mentioned, and is designed to be customized
and not bloat your system. The install cd comes with speakup and is about 120 or so mb, and works with
software speech. Also, there's a handbook that goes through an entire
install, and practically holds your hand through it. I've been using it for almost a year now, and am very
happy with it.

Thanks and HTH,
KJ4UFX
{.i doi .tcikoritys. mi cuxna ba'e do}