Re: [orca-list] Which distro for Orca 3.2 and audio and console

Hi!
thanks for the info, but I'd rather not go for Gentoo. I've been with a Debian like system for 5 years now and I've come to love it. I know, that Gentoo has absolutely splendid documentation, but the amount of time necessary to get it working is too long for me. :-) Thanks anyway, it certainly is a nice distro, but not my current idea of fun. :-)
  Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======