[orca-list] stream music between two computers running ubuntu

Hi all

Does anyone know how to do this? Basically my parents have a sound system, speakers in their living room,
connected to a receiver in this little closet in my mom's office through installed wiring. I would like to
take one of our old laptops, running ubuntu, put my parents' music on it, connect it to the receiver in our
closet, and send sound to it from another computer. It would be great if that other computer used windows,
since the parents are used to that, but I would like to hear how it would be done with ubuntu running on both
machines too.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks
Justin Harford