[orca-list] to install or not to install, that is the question.

Hi all, I have a question for those who are successfully using ubuntu 12.04 alpha. What is the best way to upgrade? Should I go get the live image and do a fresh install, or just dist-upgrade everything? I want to help test the latest changes in Orca, and not afraid to get my hands dirty, just curious to see which way gives the best results. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy