Re: [orca-list] to install or not to install, that is the question.

Well, I went ahead and did the install by using dist-upgrade. So far, everything seems to work as expected. Love being able to use orca commands, without worrying if my caps lock is on or not. Only things I did notice are that quick lists aren't reading as of yet (I'm using unity 2d), and when I focus something like the desktop, orca commands seem to get passed through and not seen by Orca. Being that this is bearly alpha 2 though, I was very impressed with the smooth upgrade, and Orca does seem much more snappy. Good work devs.

Guy