Re: [orca-list] First time trying linux

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Robert cole <rkcole72984 gmail com> wrote:
[...] Another Linux distribution which others here on the list would recommend is
Vinux [1], a Ubuntu-based Linux distribution which is made for blind users.
I have never used it personally, but I intend to give it a try on my laptop
someday in the near future to see what it is like.

    And linuxacessivel.org for people who talk portuguese and espaÃol.

-- []s
-- Zandre.

:: http://linuxacessivel.org
:: http://zandrebran.blog.br