Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 11.10 & Gnome

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com>
Para: Robert Cole <rkcole72984 gmail com>
CC: orca-list gnome org
Enviado: viernes 6 de enero de 2012 21:03
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 11.10 & Gnome

Here Here!

Gnome Shell and Unity seem to work very well on this netbook, except for
the parts of the latter I seem to have broken by adding some proposed
updates.  If the things in Gnome Shell's "hot corner" can be made
as
accessible with speech,

I wonder if it makes sense to use sounds instead of speech when you
hit the hot corner and go to the Window Overview or back to the normal
Window view.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin