Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

Well, build-dep works now. :)

Linux Mint's sources.list does not contain this line:

deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric main restricted universe multiverse

Someone on the Linux Mint forum kindly pointed this line out to me. After I added it to my sources.list everything went through just fine.

Now, I'm about to go on the big adventure. I just have a question or two before I do.

On the Orca Download/Install page, it recommends building the latest atk and at-spi packages. My mine question is this: do I need to uninstall the current atk, at-spi, and orca packages before building the new ones? Or will the building process replace all of the older package files?

Thanks for all of the help.

Looking forward to Orca Master!