Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

I'm sorry, Jason.

Someone told me in an earlier reply to look for a line that started with deb-src. thee are more lines in my sources.list file which refer to binary packages. I only referenced the deb-src line as I thought that was the one I was needed to use build-dep.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that. :) Thanks for the reply, though.