Re: [orca-list] Orca and Pidgin

Hello, Julien.

I tried the number pad keys, but they were not in-sync with the cursor. I used the arrow keys for moving between status messages, but there was no speech output. Everything else seems to work perfectly. the version of Pidgin which was installed on my Linux Mint 12 system is version 2.10.0 which is out of date as the newest version of Pidgin is 2.90.0. I tried to use the Pidgin PPA to install the latest version, but it did not work with Linux Mint 12. I am going to write them about this since Mint 12 was released fairly recently. Maybe this will solve the problem.