Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Re: Proposal: Remove the emacspeak suppport]

Sounds like a question for the emacspeak list.  I'm on that list and
possibly ask over there.  Seems to me I've heard that question over
there before and it didn't sound like it had a lot of traction from
the developer.  But it would be worth bringing up again though.