Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

Thanks for the response, Luke.

I really do appreciate all of the work which is being put into Unity, and I definitely understand that the eZoom/Unity3D bug may take a lot of work. While I really miss using Ubuntu, this has been a great learning experience for me. As concerning the Unity2D magnification profile, is there any information available regarding this yet? I would definitely love to test it out. Ubuntu was my first home desktop distro, and I sure miss it. I hated to have to leave it, but I look forward to coming back.

Keep up the great work!

Take care