Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced

Yes, I'm sorry.  I was just looking in Orca, and noticed that
magnification had been dropped.  I didn't know that the change had
occurred. Though on Arch linux, with Orca 3.2.2 there is still a help
entry for it.  I would be interested in how you are thinking that this
should work.  For me, when I set Orca to read only displayed text, and
to read what is under the mouse, it reads the names of buttons, but I
don't see a good way to make it read longer texts.  For example, in
Evolution email client, I am typing this message.  It will read the To
and From fields to me, but it will not read me the body of the email
that I am typing.  Even if I select the whole text.

Timothy

Joanmarie Diggs pÃÅe v Po 02. 01. 2012 v 21:14 +0100:
Hi Timothy.