[orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:01:55 -0500
Moving this to a new thread and as an official proposal, for the purpose
of getting some consensus.
1. Locking key state will always be announced, unless one of the
following is true:
a. Speech is disabled.
b. Only speak displayed text is enabled.
2. The checkbox in the GUI which includes locking keys as part of key
echo will be removed from the GUI.
Thanks! Take care.
] [Thread Prev