Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- From: "Andy B." <sonfire11 gmail com>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:09:40 -0500
Agree except for the display screen text only. Locking keys should be
announced regardless. The system is modified regardless of what is on
screen. The only way locking keys will not be announced is when speech
is turned off.
On 01/02/2012 02:01 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Moving this to a new thread and as an official proposal, for the purpose
of getting some consensus.
1. Locking key state will always be announced, unless one of the
following is true:
a. Speech is disabled.
b. Only speak displayed text is enabled.
2. The checkbox in the GUI which includes locking keys as part of key
echo will be removed from the GUI.
Thanks! Take care.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.
The manual is at http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/ats-2.html
The FAQ is at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Find out how to help at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp
] [Thread Prev