Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced
- Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:17:17 -0200
On 01/02/2012 05:01 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Moving this to a new thread and as an official proposal, for the purpose
of getting some consensus.
1. Locking key state will always be announced, unless one of the
following is true:
a. Speech is disabled.
b. Only speak displayed text is enabled.
2. The checkbox in the GUI which includes locking keys as part of key
echo will be removed from the GUI.
Thanks! Take care.
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.
The manual is at http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/ats-2.html
The FAQ is at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
Find out how to help at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp
] [Thread Prev