Re: [orca-list] Switching tabs/windows in firefox

Hi Andy,

That's just bazaar. Usually when speaking the name of the tab Orca
will give you some indication as to what website or page you are on
such as Gmail, Facebook, Google, etc when switching tabs. Sometimes if
I'm typing a message in Gmail, such as I am right now, Orca will just
say something like "message edit" rather than the title of the page,
but even then I know where I am. I'm wondering if this is a
configuration issue then, because I'm running Firefox 17 with Orca
3.4.2 and have never experienced anything like what you describe.