Re: [orca-list] Switching tabs/windows in firefox

Hi Andy,

Not sure why you get confused. Just press control+tab and it will
cycle through the open tabs. Usually Orca will be nice enough to speak
the title of the tab when you cycle to it.

For instance, I have Facebook open and GMail open at the same time. I
can control+tab between them and Orca announces Facebook Profile if I
cycle to Facebook and says GMail or the title of the open message when
cycling back to GMail. So not sure why you are getting confused. :D