Re: [orca-list] Orca gets stuck in uppercase voice?

Hi Andy,

It should correct the problem once and for all. I've only had to run
"orca -t" once to correct that problem and after that Orca behaves
normally when dealing with uppercase characters. I think, just a guess
of mine, there is something wrong with the default configuration that
ships with Ubuntu based distributions and you need to run "orca -t" to
reconfigure Orca to correct whatever is broken. Anyway, all I can say
is try it and see what happens.