Re: [orca-list] links list

Hy Joanie,

If this feature once implemented with Orca, not only Gecko based applications possible to use this navigation functions, similar with Marcus very old patch. He's patch worked oldest time with Yelp (Gecko based version), Firefox, Thunderbird, I think Openoffice.org, etc. Future possible extending this function with WebkitGTK toolkit apps. So, very longer time period one builtin command possible to list of links both Help browser, Epiphany, Thunderbird, Firefox, etc.

Navigation bundle extension or another extension depending with Mozilla release timing schedule and extension developer. Very fast time releasing new Firefox releases, and the extensions if not always update the developer with new version, the extension will be again incompatible perhaps a new Firefox release. This is happened the Navigation Bundle extension oldest time.

Peter, I tested your tweaked Navigation Bundle Firefox extension with FF17. My system the shortcuts not worked too. Linkslist works fine, but headings list not.

Attila