Re: [orca-list] links list

I'm one of those that wishes this functionality was Orca-driven and
not Firefox-driven as well.  I use this stuff every day in JAWS while
at work and find it very beneficial.  It's great for jquery dropdowns,
for instance.  I can hover my pseudo mouse coursor over the dropdown
menu and then activate the links list to type-ahead navigate to the
links that it causes to appear.  I haven't figured out how to do that
with Orca.  too much depends on the web developer's making their pages
accessible.

Atilla makes a valid point in that, if Orca is behind the links and
element lists, other browsers and applications with html content can
benefit.  I use link lists and headings list in Microsoft Word in the
big documents like training manuals I edit.  I can use these features
in Firefox, Seamonkey or Internet Explorer which are the browsers I
favor.  If Chrome were more accessible without Chromevox, I'd use them
there too.  They save a lot of time and are one of my very favorite
features in Jaws and NVDA.  And, I'll also say I've used them for
years and years now through many versions of the above-mentioned
products.

Regards,
Alex M