[orca-list] OT: graphical accessible twitter client?

Hello,
Sorry foranOT question however. Is there a graphical twitter client which is confortable to use? I was looking at gwibber however It is difficult to do some actions using it e.g. retweeting following / unfollowing etc. I can use twitter in thunderbird however that dumps all tweets into a single conversation. I know this has been discussed for sure but I am still unable to find an app which will work for me.

Greetings

Peter