Re: [orca-list] OT: graphical accessible twitter client?

If it will do all you need, consider installing 'pidgin-microblog' package; this adds microblog options to Pidgin. When you set up the account for pidgin, choose the twitter, as you would any other messenger service. The first time you use it, you will get a PIN that you have to use to allow Pidgin to talk to Twitter. When the thing is authorized, You can go back to Pidgin, choose Plugins from 'tools', and enable 'twidgin'. This will give you 'retweet', 'reply' and 'favorite' options for your tweets. Your tweets will appear as a Pidgin conversation. To reply, favorite, or retweet find the tweet of interest with flat review, and click the username to reply, the 'retweet' to do this, or the '*' to make a favorite. There are z few more commands; type '/help' in the conversation window for details.

HTH,

Dave  H.