From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Peter VÃgner
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 7:57 AM
To: vilmar informal com br
Cc: Orca-list
Subject: [orca-list] OT: graphical accessible twitter client?

Hello,
Sorry foranOT question however. Is there a graphical twitter client which is confortable to use?
I was looking at gwibber however It is difficult to do some actions using it e.g. retweeting following /
unfollowing etc.
I can use twitter in thunderbird however that dumps all tweets into a single conversation.
I know this has been discussed for sure but I am still unable to find an app which will work for me.

Greetings

Peter