Re: [orca-list] New feature: Cycle amongst the speech-dispatcher capitalization styles

Hy,

Joanie, I little confused now when I want design how can I possible testing this feature: In Rarink (Ubuntu 13.04 development release) now gnome-orca 3.7.2 package version awailable. If I understand right, this is the latest Python 3.3 based release into master branch (the NEWS file have this version). Now, when I want testing with Orca master branch, Rarink is not a good development system? Possible I missunderstand some answers this thread? Rarink missing now some extra dependencies with need to compile Orca from source from master branch?

The new feature related:
This is a fantastic ydea, I not sure jet need this feature a gui option or not, but I think need a central bounded keybinding, for example Orca modifier+C keystroke. For example, if we doing a gui option into speech page, more difficult to fast switching temporary the capitalization style if the gui option have the speech page if future not awailable a bounded keybinding this feature. Why? 1. For example, if have a gui option, need opening the preference dialog with Orca modifier+space keystroke.
2. Need navigating the speech page.
3. Need searching the proper combo box, and need switching the value.
4. Need activating the OK button, and waiting Orca to reload the changed preferences. I don't no a think what happening if an user want finalizing a setted capitalization style setting: Because now not have a gui option, all Orca restart always need switching a capitalization style the user wanted style? For example, if the capitalization style default with spelling, but the user would like using always with icon style, always need switching this style with all restart? If this is the case, unfortunately need a gui option if the user want finalizing a capitalization style wanted setting into Orca preferences dialog/speech page.
Many many thanks this feature implementation,

Attila