Re: [orca-list] New feature: Cycle amongst the speech-dispatcher capitalization styles

I tried in the past but there a lot of dependencies.
Thanks.

On 11/30/2012 08:43 PM, Alex Midence wrote:
Couldn't you just install  from source and remain in Ubuntu?  Seems easier than migrating.

Alex M

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de
Souza
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:41 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] New feature: Cycle amongst the speech-dispatcher capitalization styles

Hi.

On 11/30/2012 07:16 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
On 11/30/2012 03:56 PM, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:

Alternatively, are you an Ubuntu user by choice or by workplace
requirement? If the former, I think the Arch accessibility package
maintainers are Orca users (right??). So they could (I assume and
hope) make packages for Orca 3.8 and its dependencies. Similarly, I'm
going to look into what is involved in making Fedora packages as
Fedora 18 is the environment in which I develop Orca, in addition to using personally.
And JHBuild is 1000 different kinds of a pain in the butt.
;By choice.
Actually I am testing arch and probably I'll migrate as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Sorry. Take care.
--joanie

The manual is at