Re: [orca-list] New feature: Cycle amongst the speech-dispatcher capitalization styles

Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:
Oh, man, that sounds painful.  I'd have to hunt down a ppa or
something like you said for my home setup on Ubuntu.  On another
note, I'm curious about Debian testing.  I wonder if it will be
making a switch to the latest and greatest any time soon.

Yes, after the next Debian release (aka Wheezy). At that point you can expect
whatever happens to be the latest Gnome release at that time to arrive in
unstable once the packaging people have done their work on it.