Re: [orca-list] mumble or other audio chat software

According to Henning Oschwald:
Mumble works great. I'm using it permanently during my job. It is almost fully accessible on Linux with qt-atspi and friends installed.

Wow! I just got it working here. Both Mumble and Mumble 1.1x compatible are working. Thanks for the tip. I don't know what in the world I did wrong a couple of months ago that was keeping it from working with qt-at-spi, but it definitely works now. I just need a Mumble server to test it.

Tip for Arch Linux users: in order to make Mumble speak with Orca, qt-at-spi-git needs to be installed from AUR. You will then need to log out and back into GNOME. Then, a good number of qt applications including Mumble and TeamTalk will speak.
~Kyle