Re: [orca-list] mumble or other audio chat software

On 17/08/12 04:49, Henning Oschwald wrote:
On Fr, Aug 17 2012, David Sexton wrote:

I'm looking for an accessible voice chat client/server such as mumble,
ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.
Should have a linux and windows client.
Any ideas?

Mumble works great. I'm using it permanently during my job. It is
almost fully accessible on Linux with qt-atspi and friends installed.

I remember also successfully using the Windows client with NVDA.

No idea about the Mac and Ios clients, but the Android Mumble Client is
also accessible.

I've used Mangler on Linux from time to time, and it's completely
accessible. I know I've talked to others calling in from Windows, so I'm
pretty sure there's an accessible Windows client as well.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail