Re: [orca-list] mumble or other audio chat software

Unfortunately, I can't get Mumble to work, even using qt-at-spi and qt 4.8. Mumble apparently depends on qt, but the accessibility plugin is nonfunctional in Mumble.

There is a really good Ventrilo client that runs on Linux and Android called Mangler. The Linux version uses GTK and is completely accessible to Orca. The Android version is accessible to both Talkback and Spiel, and works on Gingerbread and likely works on later Android versions as well. The regular Ventrilo client should work fine on Windows.

TeamTalk runs on both Linux and Windows, and works with qt-at-spi to present spoken feedback through Orca. I haven't used the server, but I have had great success with the Linux client. Hope this helps.
~Kyle