Re: [orca-list] installing linux on the mac

hi,

i also figured out that on my win xp system virtualbox worked better than vmware player. vmware player seems to dump the virtual ram into a file which virtualbox seems not to do. or something. it seems not to kick my hd not that hard which is quite nice.
also i have the feeling that the OS works more stable there.

greetings,
simon