Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Hi,

Yes, you can. I have a Ubuntu 12 system running Orca 3.4.1 and I have Gnome Classic set as my default. As I said in earlier e-mail Gnome Classic I believe is using Gnome 3 packages, but has been configured to look like Gnome 2.