Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Hi Alex,

Yeah, i do see the resemblance between Gnome 3 and Unity 2D. However, I wasn
't able to find the apps menu by cycling through the panels. Could you perhaps give a more specific description how to do this?