Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Hi, folks,

In case it hasn't been announced yet, (I sure didn't know), Lightdm now speaks in the full release version of Precise. It's really cool. If you can get it to talk, switching between desktop experiences is a breeze. It's nice to know that there's a back door way to do it if it ever stops talking though.

Alex M