Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Hi,

Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly got confused myself between the gnome-classic, gnome-shell, and gnome-session-fallback, types. I didn't know the differences until you posted the answer here.

Thanks.