Re: [orca-list] Orca preferences dialog redesign

Hey Albert.

Thanks for your response!

On 04/23/2012 12:06 PM, Albert Sten-Clanton wrote:

[...]

Let me know if I'm mistaken, but one thing I've never seen is the option of
a key binding for changing punctuation level on the fly.  This would often
be helpful.

It's unbound by default and is currently called "Cycles to the next
speaking of punctuation level." Personally I think that could be better
worded. Regardless, given that we are getting a makeover, I would ask
you to consider the following: Why didn't you find this before?
Possibilities could include, but are not limited to:

1. Lousy description of function
2. The keybindings page is confusing
3. You think the setting should be elsewhere
4. Something(s) else

For the record, I am not going to take any offense at, or be hurt by,
hearing a bunch of "What I hate about the Orca Preferences dialog"
items. In fact, that is *exactly* what I am asking all of you to
provide. I want to hand Felipe with the most detailed list possible so
that we can, once and for all, have a GUI that is awesome.

Thanks again!
--joanie