Re: [orca-list] Shutting Down from Gnome Shell?

Update:

On 04/15/2012 11:35 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

I found the power off option, press the enter key but nothing happened
immediately.

For me the result is instant. But the other day I was seeing a delay in
presenting an item due to our examining things we really don't care
about. And I already fixed that in master and gnome-3-4. Perhaps that is
what you are seeing.

Okay, I am occasionally seeing a delay in our getting the focus event
from gnome-shell for that dialog. I'll see if I can get a reproducible
test case and then talk to Piñeiro about it.

--joanie