[orca-list] A possible bug for Orca speak objects mnemonics feature with master version

Hy,

I see an interesting problem with Orca master version, orca-xdesktop version not producing following issue: When checked the speak objects mnemonics check box in Orca preferences dialog/speech page, the voice type and speech page tabs doesn't spokening Orca the comboboxes labels mnemonic letters.
This is true only with master version, orca-xdesktop working fine.
If I see right, in Orca master version source directory the orca-setup.ui file use_underline property is right setted, and the mnemonic_vidget property is setted too.
Anybody confirming this issue for non hungarian locale environment?

If this issue not already reported, I look a debug.out file, and if need, reporting this issue in Bugzilla.

Attila