Re: [orca-list] A possible bug for Orca speak objects mnemonics feature with master version

Hey Attila.

I see an interesting problem with Orca master version, orca-xdesktop version
not producing following issue:
When checked the speak objects mnemonics check box in Orca preferences
dialog/speech page, the voice type and speech page tabs doesn't spokening
Orca the comboboxes labels mnemonic letters.

This could be one of two things: A true Orca bug or a Gtk+ 3
bug/change. In other words, doing the introspection port had an
associated requirement that we port to Gtk+ 3. And Gtk+ 3.1 includes a
huge change itself in that the accessibility support (gail) was fully
integrated into Gtk+ itself.

If this issue not already reported, I look a debug.out file, and if need,
reporting this issue in Bugzilla.

I'd love it if you filed a bug. In fact, given that we're five days to
code freeze, just file it all and keep testing. Don't wait for list
confirmation don't worry about duplicate bugs. I'll sort that out on
my end. I just need the reports ASAP.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. <smiles>
--joanie