Re: [orca-list] XFCE update

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 09:16:51PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey guys.

Even better news: Tonight, one of the core XFCE developers took a
brief look at what needs to be done within XFCE, and he seems to think
it will be easy. Furthermore, the original proposal for this new
accessibility activation functionality came from Frederik Gladhorn
(aka a core Qt accessibility guy) so I'm guessing we'll soon find it
in place there -- if it is not already in place. We really are going
to have the ability to use whatever desktop environment(s) and
applications we want. It's about time. <smiles happily>
environment. That way, not only will we have access to all these great
environments, we'll even look like we belong there. <smiles>

This is such good news!  Awesome!

-Mallory