Re: [orca-list] Wiki Edits

Hi,
Well, that's actually the sticking point. I log into XFCE and start orca and it says "welcome to orca" and that's it. Oh, it will say "good bye" too. I have added the export line to .xinitrc and it didn't help. there's probably something else that needs doing but I'm not sure what. Orca itself did build though, and it is installed and talking, just not very much talking at the moment lol.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/