Re: [orca-list] gnome-term no longer accessible

Hello Sebastian,

There are several problems which need to be solved, before the actual transition
to Debian unstable takes place. After this, the Orca package will be
updated.

Okay, thanks for letting us know.
Meanwhile, my gnome-term is still not accessible anylonger.
Recently I had to disable a few daemons to test somethingand I may have
forgotten to enable one or several of them.
Could that be the problem ? Should I check to make sure some are running
? Which ones, please ?

Many thanks,
Sébastien.