Re: [orca-list] gnome-term no longer accessible

Hi Jason, Sébastien and others,

Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> schrieb am 04.09.2011, 10:00 +1000:
Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien Hinderer ens-lyon org> wrote:
No I am not sure, since I am not subscribed to that list.
I tried your command, though, and it didn't work so either my problem is
different or I have the problem you mention plus another one.
Has AT-SPI 2 already been packaged for Debian ?
It's in Debian Experimental currently; some people have reported problems with
it and I don't know what the current status is.
There are several problems which need to be solved, before the actual transition
to Debian unstable takes place. After this, the Orca package will be updated.

Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu