[orca-list] QT Accessibility was Forking Gnome 2

Hi Alex and all,

Yeah, QT is much easier to work with than wxwidgits from what I'm
seeing in the qt documentation. Fortunately, there is a solution being
worked on right now that will solve our accessibility problems for
Linux users.

According to Jeremy, on the KDE accessibility list, they are working
on qt-atspi which will be a bridge between qt 4 applications and
at-spi2. Haven't compiled and looked at it yet, but qt-atspi should
open up qt applications to Orca as qt-atspi is just a wrapper for
at-spi2 for qt. So there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Cheers!