[orca-list] The Orca Wiki, building Orca in Arch Linux, and a Question about Open Solaris

Hi,
You know, that subject line seems longer than it is lol. So, I went to the Orca wiki to find out what all is needed to build Orca on Arch Linux because I want to build the Desktop version. There are no instructions there for Arch though. So, if one of our more advanced Arch users feels like sending me instructions I would be glad to edit the wiki. Of course, if you want to edit the wiki yourself that would be great too, but I am certainly open to doing it.
Also, isn't Open Solaris a Casualty of Oracle? There are still build instructions for it on the wiki though. shouldn't these be changed to something else, like building for Open Indiana?
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/